Want to gain more respect from your sales leader this year?
Send them a weekly update on your business.
Here’s how 👇
Every week, send your manager (and exec sales leader if you’re feeling it) an email.
I’d recommend either on Friday afternoon, Monday morning or Sunday night.
Include these things for the week ahead:
– Your revenue sold and % to goal for the quarter and year (and month, if applicable)
– Your 1-3 key goals for the week ahead
– Your key meetings on the calendar for the week
– Forecasted deals to close this week
Include these things for a lookback on the prior week:
– How did you fare on your major goals?
– Key meetings and results
– What deals did you close, if any
– Other things outside of the role you did to improve your craft (reading, took a course, etc.)
Do this every week and watch the relationship with your manager change forever.
**If you’re an SDR you should do this but update some of the terminology from deals/meetings to “demos booked” or whatever you’re tasked with**
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to grow this show and find the best guests possible for you.
Follow The Podcast:
Apple/Spotify: Millennial Sales