Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 49:29 — 90.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
Rachel Mayes is the VP Sales at Nowsta and Board Member at Girls In Tech NY. Previously, she held sales and leadership roles at Samsara, Chariot and Yelp.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Rachel got into sales post-grad
- Starting off her career at Yelp
- Rising through the ranks of leadership
- Moving to NYC in the pandemic
- Giving back to help young women in the tech world
- And much more…
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to grow this show and find the best guests possible for you.
Follow The Podcast:
Apple/Spotify: Millennial Sales