Here are the 6 things to check out this week:
- I’m still on a mission to spread positivity. Each positive comment I get, I will donate $1 to a charity helping people in need right now. If you want a smile, check out the full list of positive things. I’d love for you to respond and share something positive from your own life. The goal is 1,000 comments by end of April.
- For my salespeople: heed my warning. If you do a great job, this could be an amazing time for you right now. If you’re anything less than great, you’re going to have a really tough time. Double and triple down on learning how to master your craft right now.
- I just finished reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed, which came highly recommended by my girlfriend. It’s heartbreaking but hard to put down. Strayed writes with a brutal honesty that seems to be really rare. One of the best I’ve read this year.
- I dug the Broken Record podcast with John Legend. I’ve never really listened to Legend’s music but I’ve had his first album Get Lifted on repeat this week.
- I’m not big into keeping up with the News constantly but I do subscribe to Morning Brew, which is a cool newsletter that offers up dense information in an easy-to-read format for millennials.
- Here are Steven Pressfield’s words on how artists, parents, entrepreneurs – pretty much anyone – can keep pressing on right now.
Quote of the Week
“Inthe beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, in the expert’s mind there are few.”