Here are the 6 things to check out this week:
- Are you signed up for my daily blog, Daily Momentum, yet? If not, what are you waiting for?
- This podcast between Ed Mylett and Inky Johnson is one of my favorites of the year so far. Inky has such a strong presence and amazing story to share. When he speaks, it’s impossible not to listen.
- I’m digging in on this book: War Room: The Legend of Bill Belichick and The Art of Building the Perfect Team. It’s definitely football-heavy (duh) but some great leadership lessons in this book.
- Charles Darwin once said, “A man who dares to waste an hour of time has not discovered the value of his life.” This article explores that topic further.
- RIP to Clayton Christenson. Here’s an amazing article of his: How Will You Measure Your Life?
- I want to be rich & famous…I think? Tim Ferris’ chilling article is making me rethink what success really is.
Quote of the Week
“Life is never more fun than when you’re the underdog competing against the giants.”