Here are the 6 things to check out this week:
- Last week, I wrote a quick article on my return to podcasting. In the first two weeks, we’re back at #156 on all Career podcasts on iTunes. Please subscribe, leave a review and share with a friend if you like the content.
- I’ve gotten into a journaling habit the past 9-12 months and it’s really helped me get my head on straight for the day. Here is a very detailed article by Ryan Holiday on the history of journaling on how to successfully do it.
- Young? Want to be wealthy? I found this piece by the NYT to be a good financial 101: The Young Person’s Guide To Investing. My favorite Twitter follow on this topic is Motley Fool.
- If you have a “bad client” or a “useless boss”, Seth Godin has your antidote.
- My college buddy, Dana Bahrawy, has turned a funny joke into a wild financial success and potential philanthropic venture. Here’s what he’s doing with “Zillion Beers” at Barstool Sports.
- On a personal note, my girlfriend and I signed a lease together. Pray for her, people!
Quote of the Week
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”