Here are the 6 things to check out this week:
- Last week I wrote about the best thing I did in 2019.
- The best article I read this week was Jason Feifer’s article about Mark Wahlberg’s discipline and consistency. You can also see my podcast with Jason here, if interested.
- I’m in the middle of a few books. I’m reading Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life and am listening to The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone.
- In case you’re living under a rock, the late Mac Miller released an album on Friday. You can find it here on Spotify. It’s amazing to see how an artist can make you feel, even after they pass away.
- I loved seeing Microsoft committing to being carbon negative by 2030 and hope to see other major organizations following this trend.
- Here’s a reminder to compliment others more this week.
Quote of the Week
“What I want is what I’ve not got, but what I need is all around me.”