Change Your Sales, Change Your Life
In 2018, there were nearly 4 million college graduates in the US and over half of them started their careers in sales. If you’re reading this book you probably know that sales isn’t a class nor a major at most colleges, which means that 2 million people started their first sales job with no training on how to sell.
Sales is a profession filled with stress, high expectations little to no training. But when done right, sales can be lucrative, fulfilling and life-changing.
I started my sales career in 2013 selling Cutco knives. I was scared, nervous and had no confidence. 7 years later, I’ve sold $17M+ of product to large organizations, been promoted at my company and featured on blogs like Hubspot, Salesforce and Huffington Post.
This sales eBook is your guide from a terrifying place to one of fulfillment and success in sales.
Here’s how to access it:
1) For less than the cost of lunch, you can purchase this 59 page eBook using the buttons at the top of bottom of this page (it will redirect you to Gumroad).
2) You have the option to buy the book or add on an hour-long coaching call with me.
3) 50% of all proceeds get donated to Black Lives Matter, so you get to feel good while you invest in yourself
4) Consume the content, use it and watch your sales go through the roof.
5) If the book doesn’t help you grow, there is a 30-day full refund policy. No questions asked.
The question is this: Are you complacent with a mediocre sales career or do you want to earn more, live better and feel more fired up each day?
Change Your Sales, Change Your Life.
Don’t Take It From Me…
“I think it hits the nail on the head in terms of being an exceptional first read for anyone who’s just starting out their sales career. You pack A LOT of value into a short amount of time. I can testify that if my boss would have given me this book on day one of my BDR career in SaaS, I would have been introduced to a lot of those core teachings much faster.”
– Aaron Dillman, Enterprise Account Development Representative, Skedulo
“Tons of useful knowledge bombs in there and I’m positive there’s others out there that can benefit from this – even people outside the realm of sales. It was the type of read that you just can’t get enough of, and I mean that genuinely. It was just what I needed to hear to hit the ground running in sales.”
– Mike Fraioli, Associate District Manager at ADP
“I’m sitting here obviously a little nervous to begin my sales career but reading this makes me motivated as hell to crush it and separate myself from the crowd. Overall I loved it!”
– Petey Dandini, Sales Development Representative at MemoryBlue