Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 52:34 — 48.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
Nick Cegelski is an Enterprise Account Executive at Time by Ping and Co-host of the popular 30 Minutes To President’s Club Podcast.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Nick’s passion for wrestling and lessons learned
- His entrepreneurial journey that started in college
- The early days of Nick’s sales career
- Why he’s chosen to go down the path of Enterprise Sales
- The story behind 30 Minutes To President’s Club
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to grow this show and find the best guests possible for you.
Follow The Podcast:
Apple/Spotify: Millennial Sales