Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 43:38 — 39.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
Elric Legloire is and Enterprise SDR Manager at Chili Piper and Co-founder of the SDR Game Newsletter. He’s one of the biggest names in the SDR prospecting game right now.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Elric’s path from marketing to sales early in his career
- How the book “Predictable Revenue” changed his career
- How he got into SDR leadership
- The difference between prospecting into SMB and Enterprise
- What tactics are his team using right now to book meetings
- And much more…
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to grow this show and find the best guests possible for you.
Follow The Podcast:
Apple/Spotify: Millennial Sales