Nate Richard is the VP GTM at Databased. Prior to that, he held several sales management roles at Qualtrics, which was acquired by SAP. This was originally recorded for the Pavilion Podcast but was TOO GOOD not to include here.
In this conversation, we talked about:
- Nate’s come-up story in door-to-door sales
- The mindset he had to develop to be successful
- His impressive run of funding, acquisition and IPO at Qualtrics
- Starting at ground zero with a start-up
- Training for endurance races
- Much more…
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to grow this show and find the best guests possible for you.
Follow The Podcast:
Apple/Spotify: Millennial Sales