Ralph Barsi is the VP Global Inside Sales at Tray.io. When I think of the gold standard for Servant Leadership within the sales community, Ralph is the first person that comes to mind and I was thrilled to have him on the show.
Ralph has spent nearly 3 decades in sales, including recent runs at ServiceNow, Achievers, and InsideView before landing at Tray in late 2019.
We had a wide-ranging conversation, where we discussed:
- Why you should work harder on yourself than your job
- Developing an attitude of gratitude
- The biggest mistakes most SDRs make
- How to lead a team authentically
- Ralph’s passion for drumming and much more…
For more background, you can listen to my first interview with Ralph here: Episode 45.
For more content, check me out on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. All other content is also hosted on MillennialMomentum.net.
If you enjoyed today’s conversation, please subscribe, leave a review and tell a friend.
Sending nothing but love,